1. FII bought 8788 Contracts of Index Future,worth 228.74 cores with net OI increasing by 15070 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 75 points and Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 15070,so FII have taken shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures.
3. NS closed at 5676 and broke the previous swing low of 5740 which shows it was a fake breakout above 5740. Gap filling of 5650-5683 has started and gap of 5650 should be filled by tomorrow.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5700 and 5715 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5650 and 5638 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 5700 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future October Open Interest is at 2.63 cores with unwinding of 0.76 Lakh in OI,shorts did profit booking in Nifty future as we are down 150 points from the high of 5855.I have been discussing steep rise in OI till 2.64 cores and expected an correction which is materializing now. Hope traders were able to exit longs.
6. Total F&O turnover was at 1.02 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.96 lakh, today we had a 77 point fall and number of contract traded are quiet less, so we can expect a bounce back if 5650 NS is not broken. PCR at 0.94 and VIX at 17.17, VIX is also trading at its lower end of range and a upmove till 18.5-19 is on cards.
7. 6000 CE is having highest Open Interest of 71 lakhs with fresh addition of 3.8 lakhs in OI.5800 CE Open Interest at 70 is second highest lakhs, with fresh addition of 5.5 lakhs, and 6100 calls got unwounded today as premium moved from 8 to rs 3 .5400-6100 CE saw an unwinding of added 20 lakhs in Open Interest.
8. 5600 PE is having highest Open Interest of 60 lakhs with addition of 6.5 lakhs in OI,Bulls were unable to defend 5700 and unwounded 4.4 lakhs. 5400-6100 PE added just 5 lakhs in Open Interest. As discussed yesterday buying happening in 5800 PE premium moved from 92 to 133
9.FII bought 563.84 cores and DII sold 778 cores in cash segment,INR closed at at 52.54 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII sold 433 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5683(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5751 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5700 Tgt 5715,5730 and 5752
Sell below 5666 Tgt 5650,5638 and 5620 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.