- You must have a Mission Statement. What’s your real motivation behind your trading?
- You must spell out your trading/investing Goals and Objectives. You cannot get from A to B very easily unless you truly know where B is.
- You must spell out your Trading/Investing Beliefs and Market Beliefs. Please remember this very important statement, “You cannot trade the market. You can only trade your beliefs about the market.” Therefore, it’s a very good idea to identify your beliefs about the market first.
- Spell out your exact Trading Strategies. How do you go about analyzing the market and what are the key things you look at in your market analysis? What trade set-ups do you use before entry? What are your timing signals for market entry? What is your catastrophe stop loss? Where and when will you take profits? Will you use a trailing stop? Will you scale into the market? What exactly is your trade management system once you’re into the trade?
- What are your Position Sizing Strategies? This is part of money management and is very important in reaching your trading goals and objectives in terms of profitability.
- What are your typical Psychological Problems in following your trading plan? What is your plan for psychological management for dealing with these problems?
- What are your Daily Trading Procedures? What should you be doing on a daily basis, not only to become organized, but to become methodical in everything you do as a trader, on a day-to-day basis.
- Do you have an Education Plan to Help Improve Yourself on a continuing basis? If not, you should have one. Like anything else in life, you need to be continually working on yourself to become better and better.
- What is your Disaster Plan? What can go wrong, and how will you deal with each item?
- What is your Planned Income and Budget for Trading Expenses? This is pretty simple and straightforward; write down everything you can think of and try to be as realistic as possible.
- How do you Prevent Trading Mistakes and Avoid Repeating Them… if they occur? Really sit back and think about this and write down any and all mistakes that you might make during your trading. Once you do that, come up with a solution to each potential mistake that you might make so you don’t allow that to happen.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.