We have discussed 2 days before traders in pain will be subjected to more pain.So this is how mass psychology plays out and can help in adding an additional edge to your trades. But never blindly trades based on mass psychology stop losses are must for each and every trade.
1. FII bought 35146 Contracts of Index Future,worth 945.21 cores with net OI decreasing by 305742 contracts as positions were squared off so such a huge decrease in Open Interest
2. As Nifty Future was up by 10 points and OI has decreased by 305742,so profit booking happened on longs carried by FII in August Series.
3. NS closed at 5315 after making the low of 5255 ,Bears lost the opportunity of gap filling as bulls took nifty up from 50 SMA.Monthly closing tomorrow and need to happen above 5217 and Weekly closing which need to happen above 5314 to keep weekly momentum up.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5329 and 5352 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5266 and 5216 .Trend is Sell on Rise till 5333 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty September OI is at 2.04 cores with an addition of 51 Lakh in OI, starting new series with 2 cores OI but the rollover cost was only 15 points so basically the rise which came in last 30 mins was just long unwinding at higher levels.Tomorrow price action will be interesting to see as its Month and Weekly closing both.
6. Total F&O turnover was highest ever to 2.58 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 4 lakh. Total turnover including cash was 3.3 lakh cores. So Indian Government made good money today 🙂
7. 5600 CE is having highest OI of 37 lakhs followed by 5500 5400 and 5300. 5000-5600 CE added 25 lakhs in OI
8. 5200 PE added 11 lakh in OI and having the highest OI at 55 lakhs so 5200 is firm base at the starting of September series,5000-5600 PE added 31 lakhs in OI ,So bulls are having upperhand as of now.
9.FII bought 2306 cores and DII bought 328 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 55.45 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII were again sellers of 531 cores in Stock futures. Do not be surprised with such large cash based buying as it also includes the stake sell by British Telecom in Tech Mahindra.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5255, Trend Changer at 5313 NF. (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5331 Tgt 5354,5376 and 5400
Sell below 5255 Tgt 5241,5219 and 5190 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.