Below is my FII interpretation for FII datasheet for 15 May
1. FII sold 14152 Contracts of NF worth 327 cores OI increased by 19634.
2. As Nifty Futures was down by 43 points and OI has increased by 19634 , which signify more shorts have entered the system.
3. Nifty has closed below 5000 for 4th day in a row and below 4951 which was a psychological level 61.8% retracement and every attempt to move above 4950 was getting sold into. Trading below 5000 and daily adding shorts by FII gives a bearish picture ahead for series.Today Inflation data at 7.23% has further reduced the scope of rate cuts by RBI. RBI is now in a big dilemma as we have rising trade deficit,growth slowing down inflation increasing and above all the INR closed at new low of 53.9.
4. Today nifty was unable to fill the gap of 4905-4880 NF.Now there are still 3 gaps which needs to be filled. Unfilled Gaps in Nifty(Click on the link to see)
Nifty gave a relief rally on 12 May from 4974-5038 which is 64 Points On Friday it moved from 4905 to 4976 which is again 71 points so Relief rally we are seeing are in range of 64-71 points, So till we see rallies between 60-80 points they should be sold into as these are just short covering rally. Any move above 100 points can gives us first indication the down-move is over.This concept is working well for us.
5. Nifty May OI has increased by 5.5 Lakhs .Total OI stands at 2.1 cores. Shorts entered the system.
6. Total F&O turnover was 71.5K Cores with total contract traded at 2 lakh.The figures looks small because NF was not trading between 1.40 PM-2.40 PM because of technical glitch. This is the time professional traders starts trading.
7. 5200 CE saw an addition of 4 lakhs in OI,total OI now stands at 75 Lakhs making it the higher end of May Series.. Now 5200 looks a strong resistance for May series. 4900-5300 CE added 14 lakhs in OI which is a bearish sign. More call Addition more Bears will get stronger.
8. On Put side 4800 PE is having highest OI of 68 lakhs with fresh addition of 28 lakhs,As we discussed yesterday 4900 looks a susceptible base of series and today we closed below 4900.
9.FII bought 355 cores and DII sold 145 cores in cash segment.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 4694, Trend Changer at 5093 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).If you see Trend Deciding level is down by almost 30 points which means FII have added more shorts in system.
Buy at 4913 Tgt 4938, 4952 and 4976
Sell below 4868 Tgt 4851,4838 and 4820 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.