Below is my FII interpretation for FII datasheet for 10 May
1. FII bought 4934 Contracts of NF worth 145 cores OI increased by 7130.
2. As Nifty Futures was down by 22 points and OI has increased by 7130 , which signify more shorts have entered the system. Yesterday as we pointed out FII have used the rise to short the market and today they have added more shorts in the system.
3. Nifty has closed below 5000 which was a psychological level and every attempt to move above 5000 was getting sold into. Today FII average traded Price comes at 5885 which is way above the traded range of 5000 which means FII have carried shorts for tomorrow.
4. Today nifty filled the first gap till 4955 and bounced back.Now there are still 4 gaps which needs to be filled. Unfilled Gaps in Nifty(Click on the link to see)
So the most important level to watch is 4879 which is low of the gap from 4905-4879. Also Today Fibo traders were active once nifty touched 4955 as it was 61.8% retracement of the whole rally from 4531-5630.
5. Nifty May OI has decreased by 3.28 Lakhs .Total OI stands at 1.99 cores. Shorts were covered near 4955-60 range,
6. Total F&O turnover was 1.16 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 3.5 lakh .Today’s range was small but still volumes were quiet high.
7. 5200 CE saw an addition of 3.6 lakhs in OI,total OI now stands at 66 Lakhs making it the higher end of May Series.5300 CE has added 1.7 lakhs in OI with total OI at 65 lakhs. Now 5200 looks a strong resistance for May series. 4900-5300 CE added 20 lakhs in OI which is a bearish sign. More call Addition more Bears will get stronger.
8. On Put side 5000 PE is having highest OI of 65 lakhs . 5000 PE writers did budged today and unwinded 1 lakh contracts. 4900 PE added 20 lakhs in OI and total OI stands at 65.2 lakhs
9. FII Option Buy price comes at 4961 which means they are active in 5000 CE and FII put buying price comes at 4664 which means they were active in 4600 PE as 4600 PE added 15 lakhs in OI. So are we either going to 5100 or 4800 NF.
9.FII sold 376 cores and DII bought 162 cores in cash segment.Also note they are still selling in Stocks Future segment and today’s sell was 191 cores.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 4808, Trend Changer at 5148 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).If you see Trend Deciding level is down by almost 43 points which means FII have added more shorts in system.
Buy at 4983 Tgt 5000, 5017 and 5049
Sell below 4949 Tgt 4920,4905 and 4879 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.
Traders Interested in Learning how to trade using Intraday and Positional system can mail me @email@example.com. I am planning to conduct workshop In Hyderabad.