“The ability to accept the many ups and downs of the market is one of the most important skills a trader can have.”
This is an Apt one liner on what happened on Friday at 2:30 PM. “Flash Crash” happened in NF
- The Nifty futures crashed over 300 points in afternoon trade, Nifty April futures plunged to a low of 5,000. A total of 51.49 lakh shares were traded between 2.25 pm-2.35 pm.
- Infosys April futures hit a low of Rs 1,950 at 10.45 am. 67250 Infosys got traded in which it made a low of 1950
- NSE Officials have denied that it was a fat finger effect or trading mistake by dealer.
- So it seems its another case of manipulation by Big Boys to cover up there shorts probably formed before the RBI policy
- Looser in the game were again the retail investor whose Stop losses and Short Trades got executed at lower levels and they need to pay heavy price.
Nifty Hourly Chart
Nifty Daily Chart
Its 3 days in a row we have closed above the falling downward trendnline which is a bullish indication. Even on Friday the fall till 5245 got quickly recovered and we closed above the trendline. We can also see the formation of Falling wedge which is again a bullish pattern. What is stopping market to go up is the 50SMA@5338.
Above 50 SMA Bulls gets stronger and from past 3 days Nifty is trying to cross 50 SMA on closing basis and every attempt is getting failed.
I have discussed range of 5221-5380 on Nifty future in April and same is depicted by above chart. April has been a consolidation month till now. Nifty is just not going anywhere just trading within a range. This kind of moves after Volatile March series we had is very much required to adjust moving averages. Sideways consolidation markets are required to form a firm base before breakout. May has got a nasty history of wild swing and age old adage Sell in May and Go away still holds true.
Nifty Fibonacci Chart
Even though we had flash crash in NF,Nifty spot continued to follow the Fibonacci retracements.It made a low of 5245 which was 61.8% retracement of recent move from 5185-5342. Fibo levels do provide important support and resistance levels and always keep them handy during trading hours.
Nifty Weekly Chart
It has been eventful week with RBI cutting rates by 50 BPS and falsh crash on Friday. All said and Done Nifty formed a bullish engulfing pattern with a close of 1.6%.
Nifty Monthly Chart
Monthly candle is forming and “Inside Month” candle. Break above 5400 or 5178 will provide further trigger to Nifty
Nifty Trend Deciding Level:5344
Nifty Resistance:5385,5445 and 5485
Nifty Support :5245,5203,5178 and 5135
Let me go by Disclaimer these are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.