Nifty RT Charts which are useful for traders while trading Intra day

1. Nify RT Charts
2.Nifty RT Charts With Oscillators
3.Bank Charts
4. BSE RT Charts
5. Nifty Stocks Pivot LevelsA Blog which on EOD basis gives all Pivot levels of all 50 Stocks at a Go.

6. Nifty 4 Pivot Trading System—Pivot Point Calculator

7. RT Advance/Decline

8. Stock Charting Softwarehttp://bramesh-stockcharts.blogspot.com/

Asian Market Charts whose opening affects the trend of our market

1. HangSeng RT Charts
2.Nikkei RT Charts

European Markets Charts

1. FTSE
2. CAC
3. DAX

US Markets Charts

Hope these Blogs Will be helpful in your Trading and make you earn money.

Please give your feedback’s and any more improvements and services which you require.

17 thoughts on “Trader’s Blogs

1. Bramesh says:

Dear Sir,

I do not provide Online trading tips but i provide online trading course which covers the trading systems required to trade based on intraday and positional basis.

Rgds,
    Bramesh

2. Shikher says:

Dear Ramesh Ji,
    I am new to this trading system .I am almost daily visitng your blog .I would like thankyou for your wonderful blog its very interesting.

I not am able track you is it possible you can provide online tips also.

regards
    Shikher

3. sehar says:

DEAR RAMESH BHAI
    i hav a doubt.i’m watching A/D LINE.i noticed for the last two days (30/mar/31 mar) when ADV INCREASING NIFTY IS FALLING.FOR EXAMPLE WHERAS ADV724/DEC284 READING , THE NIFTY IS FALLING.ASPER UR THEORY THE NIFTY SHUD GOUP WHEN ADV IS HIGH.PLZ CLARIFY ME IF I’M MISUNDERSTOOD.

WITH REGARDS SEHAR

4. sehar says:

Bramesh bhai. THANKS FOR UR RESPONSE.GOD WILL BLESS U FOR UR SELFLESS SERVICE. I’M A SMALL TRADER. U GAVE ME CONFIDENCE THAT I TOO CAN EARN.I’M GREATFUL TO U BHAI.PLZ IF ANY STOCK RECOMENDATION WILL U PLZ MAIL ME TO MY ABV MAIL ADDRSS.U R BUSY ,ONLY IF U CAN. ITS AN REQUST BHAI.THANK U .WITH REGARDS SEHAR

5. bramesh says:

Sehar Bhai Thanks a lot for your kind words towards my work.

For A/D we can know the market sentiment if advances are more we are in bullish phase and declines are more we are in bearish phase.

Nifty is going up thats coz of few stocks so its better to get caution and book out ur profits and sit sideways in market

6. sehar says:

DEAR Bramesh bhai

thanks for ur selfless services.its very useful for small traders like me.plz could u explain how to trade by adv/dec, icouldnt understand though u explained.”Those of you who may be interested can view that attached chart of NSE 50 with the AD Line overlaid. You can see that although the NSE 50 continuous to make new highs the AD Line (Red Line) is declini” these line particularly.and moreover by nifty intraday rt charts wt oscilators “go long when white candle form completly abv redline and short blue candle blw redline..plz explain also this line. with regards sehar

7. lalit says:

hi sir,
    i want to bring one thing in ur notice that a traders needs to keep an
    eye on us future (dow future)also,which i dont find on any site that is
    automatically updated.so i request you to make it possible.
    thanx n regards