- FII’s sold 12.9 K contract of Index Future worth 980 cores. 1.4 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 11.5 K Short contract were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest Increase by 10.1 K .FII Long to Short Ratio 0.32.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls now need a close above 10990 for a move back to 11043/11095/11148. Bears will get chance below 10886 for a move back to 10834/10782/10743. High made was 10975 so bulls unable to breach 10990 and low made was 10836 did our target of 10834 below 10886. As per time cycle we should get good move either today or tomorrow.Bulls now need a close above 10886 for a move back to 10938/10990/11043. Bears will get chance below 10830 for a move back to 10782/10743.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:35/11:24/12:37/1:28/2:01/2:52 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 15.4 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.74 lakh , PCR @0.83
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.86 core with liquidation of 1.6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11355 closed below it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 24.4 Lakh, resistance at 11000 followed by 11100 .10800-11400 CE added 9.8 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11000-11200.FII bought 3.8 K CE and 7 K shorted CE options were covered by them. Retail bought 210 K CE and 117 K shorted CE were shorted by them
- 10700 PE OI@122.1 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10800 followed by 10700 . 10800-11400 PE added 2.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10800-11100.FII sold 2.1 K PE and 7.6 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 46.2 K PE and 16.6 K PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 383 cores and DII’s bought 531 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.87
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10930 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11081 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10920 Tgt 10935,10960 and 10980 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10870 Tgt 10850,10843 and 10810 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 10950
Lower End of Expiry:10759
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ