- FII’s sold 4.8 contract of Index Future worth 385 cores 1.3 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 3.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.1 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.95.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Till we are above 11625 bulls have upper hand can push towards 11721-11730 range where next major resistance lies. Bears will become active below 11609 again for a move towards 11531/11461. High made today was 11706 and low made was 11651 so we are protecting 11625. Nifty should see another big move in next 2 session. Till we are above 11625 bulls have upper hand can push towards 11721-11730 range where next major resistance lies. Bears will become active below 11625 again for a move towards 11570/11531/11461.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:49/12:12/1:28/2:37 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.56 core with liquidation of 10.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11841 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.74 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.73 lakh , PCR @0.97
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 32.3 Lakh, resistance at 11700 followed by 11800 .11500-12000 CE added 1.16 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11700-12000. FII bought 23 K CE long and 1.8 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 31.8 K CE and 9.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@23 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11400 . 11000-11700 PE added 13Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11500-11600. FII bought 7.6 K PE long and 2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 81.4 K PE and 52.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 16 cores and DII’s bought 208 ores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.82 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11670 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11741 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11700 Tgt 11721,11743 and 11777 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11651 Tgt 11626,11600 and 11570 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End Expiry : 11759
Lower End of Expiry :11614
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ