- FII’s bought 2.8 K contract of Index Future worth 140 cores 2.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 296 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.2 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.90 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty formed a DOJI at gann angle support suggesting till we are holding today low. Also Neural Analysis suggests we can see a relief rally in the market towards 11731. Bulls will become active above 11568 for a move towards 11622/11676/11730. Bears will become active below 11512 for a move back to 11460/11410. Nifty bulls again got whipsawed but held on to gann angle. We have important time cycle date tomorrow and Weekly Expiry.Bulls will become active above 11520 for a move towards 11568/11610/11666. Bears will become active below 11460 for a move back to 11410/11350.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:19/12:02/1:25/2:36 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.86 core with addition of 0.04 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11841 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11.21 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.67 lakh , PCR @0.83
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 31.2 Lakh, resistance at 11800 followed by 12000 .11500-12000 CE added 12.5 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000..FII bought 2.4 K CE long and 10.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 78.4 K CE and 36 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@17.2Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11400 . 11000-11700 PE added 3.7Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11500-11400.FII bought 11 K PE long and 3.1 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 1.1 K PE and 23.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 604 cores and DII’s bought 667 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.44 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11519 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11810 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11515 Tgt 11540,11568 and 11593 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11460 Tgt 11433,11410 and 11376 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 11581
Lower End of Expiry: 11406
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ