- FII’s sold 1.4 K contract of Index Future worth 236 cores 876 Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.2 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.36 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls need a close above 11865 for the rally to continue till 11925/11984/12024. Bears will get active below 11785 for a move back to 11733/11680/11625.
- High made today was 11827 so bulls failed to close above 11865 and once below 11785 bears did 1 target on downside at 11733,24 June is very important day as per Gann.Fresh Positional long should be taken above 11740 for a move back to 11790/11848/11919. Bears will get active below 11681 for a move back to 11627/11573/11520.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:19/11:39/1:49/2:28 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.68 core with liquidation of 5.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11954 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.79 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.21 lakh , PCR @0.92
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 42.2 Lakh, resistance at 12000 followed by 12100 .11000-11800 CE added 51 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000.FII bought 14.6 K CE long and 10 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 133 K CE and 103 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11700 PE OI@34.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11700 followed by 11600 . 11000-11700 PE liquidated 6.4 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11600-11700.FII bought 15.9 K PE long and 12.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 29.8 K PE and 43.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 730 cores and DII’s bought 445 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.56 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11780 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11888 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11752 Tgt 11780,11810 and 11844 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11700 Tgt 11676,11650 and 11630 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ