- FII’s bought 1.5 K contract of Index Future worth 58 cores 4.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.2 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.3 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.45 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Tomorrow is important time cycle date so possibility of a short term bounce if we held on to 11666-11680 range. Bulls will get active above 11700 for a move towards 11754/11808/11863. Bears will get active below 11650 for a move back to 11600/11555.
- High made was 11727 and low made was 11640 so it was a day of whipsaw As today was time cycle date today high 11727 and low 11641 break can easily see a move of 100-150 points. Bulls will get active above 11727 for a move towards 11803/11857. Bears will get active below 11640 for a move back to 11587/11533.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:15/11:32/1:53/2:25 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.83 core with liquidation of 5.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11954 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11.74 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.33 lakh , PCR @0.89
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 24.9 Lakh, resistance at 12000 followed by 12100 .11000-11800 CE added 8.5 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000.FII bought 12.9 K CE long and 7.5 K CE were shorted by them. DII bought 179 K CE and 1065 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11600 PE OI@19.7 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11600 followed by 11500 . 11000-11700 PE added 10 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11600-11500.FII bought 25.2 K PE long and 2.2 K shorted PE were covered by them. DII bought 7.8 K PE and 27 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 31 cores and DII’s bought 181 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.70 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11711 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11918 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11754 Tgt 11781,11803 and 11831 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11686 Tgt 11660,11641 and 11610 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ