- FII’s bought 11 K contract of Index Future worth 949 cores 5.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.1 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 777 contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.40 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis 10 is important time cycle date suggesting we could have formed short term bottom on 07 June Till we are above 11910 bulls can rally towards 11987/12042/12100. Bears will get active below 11823 for a move back to 11769/11710.
- 10987 done today as low made was10904.Bulls will not get active above 11975 for a move back to 12041/12096. Bears will get active below 11877 for a move back to 11823/11769.THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:33/11:24/12:31/2:02 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.91 core with addition of 6.6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11954 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.24 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.05 lakh , PCR @1.01
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 18.1 Lakh, resistance at 12000 followed by 12100 .11000-11800 CE liquidated 1.75 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11800-12000. FII bought 14.3 K CE Long and 2.9 K shorted CE were by them.Retailers sold 56.9 K CE Long and 21.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11800 PE OI@19.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11800 followed by 11700 . 11000-11700 PE added 3.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11700-11800.FII bought 7 K PE Long and 11.1 K PE were shorted by them.Retailers bought 132 K PE Long and 82.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 95 cores and DII’s sold 151 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.44 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11973 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11977 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11987 Tgt 12014,12041 and 12077 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11950 Tgt 11923,11910 and 11885 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ