- FII’s bought 6.4 K contract of Index Future worth 1070 cores 14.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 22.3 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.28. How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Neural Analysis combined with Price and Time is a lethal combo, Astro Dates have been working perfectly. Also Nifty Price Time Squaring at 11100 also gave us the upmove we were expecting.
- We opened with gap Levels mentioned on twitter worked perfectly and traders who missed the gap should have captured from 11643-11800 levels. Neural Analysis combined with Price and Time is a lethal combo. 11896 is level to watch as its a gann price time squaring level, we have 2 more days before the results will come on 23 May so next 2 days we can see consolidation range bound move before we get the real picture on 23 May. Nifty Bulls can continue rally towards 11896-11910,where resistance lies. Above 11910 we can see fast move towards 11952/12000. Bears will get active below 11740 for a move back to 11666/11585/11512. THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:42/11:04/12:32/2:18 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.70 core with addition of 10.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.77 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.11 lakh , PCR @0.84
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 16.1 Lakh, resistance at 11800 followed by 12000 .11000-11800 CE liquidated 14.9 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11500-11700. FII bought 2.3 K CE and 1.5 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 64.4 K CE and 39.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@16 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11600 followed by 11500 . 11000-11700 PE added 10.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added huge position in range 11400-11500 .FII bought 12.6 K PE and 3.6 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 37.3 K PE and 31.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1734 cores and DII’s sold 542 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.74 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11828 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11530 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11860 Tgt 11890,11918 and 11952 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11800 Tgt 11777,11740 and 11700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ