- FII’s sold 13.4 K contract of Index Future worth 1128 cores 4.1 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 9.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.2 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.83. How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls got whipsawed bears got active below 11550 and did 1 target on downside as Mercury Ingress showed its effect. Now fall can extend towards 11400-11376 range where strong support lies. Low made was 11347 so we did our target of 11376, Zone of 11311-11343 is strong support zone, Fresh short should be taken below 11311 only also tomorrow is important astro date , If we do not break 11311-11323 we can see the relief rally. Bulls will get active above 11400 for a move back to 11446/11510. Bears will get active below 11310 for a move back to 11260/11220.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:33/12:04/2:38 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.92 core with addition of 3.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 13.24 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.36 lakh , PCR @0.81
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 15.8 Lakh, resistance at 11850 followed by 12000 .11000-11800 CE added 1.5 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11600-11800. FII bought 8.8 K CE and 27.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 116 K CE and 47.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@20.8 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11600 . 11000-11600 PE added 2.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11500-11600 .FII bought 15.7 K PE and 5.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 27.5 K PE and 23.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 701 cores and DII’s bought 232 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.57 Dollar to Rupee Weekly Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11465 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11707 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11376 Tgt 11395,11412 and 11444 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11340 Tgt 11312,11290 and 11260 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 11516
Lower End of Expiry : 11202
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ