- FII’s sold 15.4 K contract of Index Future worth 1296 cores 14.5 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 3.6 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 13.7 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.40. How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Also tomorrow being an important astro date we can see trend reversal in Nifty if we hold today low of 11260. Also Range of 11220-1121 is important Demand zone Bulls can rally towards 11361/11410/11468. Nifty did 11151 as low so we did held the astro low but failed to give rally as bank nifty gave. Till we are holding 11210-11220 range we can see the relief rally in nifty towards 11361/11410/11468 . Bears will get active below 11197 for a move back to 11100/11044. THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:39/11:39/1:32/2:27 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.69 core with liquidation of 9.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.73 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.45 lakh , PCR @0.89
- 11700 CE is having Highest OI at 12.4 Lakh, resistance at 11400 followed by 11500 .11000-11800 CE added 1.3 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11600-11800. FII bought 7.5 K CE and 23.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 85.3 K CE and 56 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@25.6 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11200 followed by 11100 . 11000-11600 PE added 3.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11200-11300 .FII bought 20 K PE and 1.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 37.5 K PE and 37.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1245 cores and DII’s bought 1057 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.91 Usd to Inr – Dollar to Rupee Forecast for Next Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11334 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11635 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11295 Tgt 11321,11343 and 11366 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11250 Tgt 11220,11197 and 11166 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ