- FII’s sold 14.7 K contract of Index Future worth 1169 cores 9.3 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 5,4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 11.8 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.96. Trading Psychology: Cutting Winning Trades Short
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Break of 11710 can see move towards 11760/11810/11888. Break of Low 11549 can see move towards 11494/11441. Another Big move can be seen in next 2 days. Intraday level mentioned worked perfectly as we did almost all 3 target on downside,Now Bulls need to move above 11621 for a move back to 11666/11710.Bears will get active below 11549 for a move towards 11494/11441. Bank Nifty Weekly Expiry Analysis
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:23/11:44/1:18 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.56 core with liquidation of 1.8 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11537.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11.59 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.06 lakh , PCR @0.86
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 19.9 Lakh, resistance at 11700 followed by 11800 .11000-11800 CE added 4.6 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11600-11800. FII bought 211 K CE and 101 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 11.5 K CE and 10 K CE were shorted by them
- 11500 PE OI@23.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11400 . 11000-11600 PE added 0.08 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11300-11400 PE.FII bought 19.1 K PE and 16.1 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 68.9 K PE and 23.9 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 1429 cores and DII’s bought 461 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.11 USD to INR forecast for next week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11691 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11710 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11615 Tgt 11635,11652 and 11670 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11569 Tgt 11545,11521 and 11490 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry : 11712
Lower End of Expiry : 11456
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ