- FII’s sold 2.5 K contract of Index Future worth 222 cores 5.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.8 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.62. 4 Trading Fears and How to Overcome Them
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty continued to be in sideways mode as it happened in 2014 election discussed in below video. Now Bulls need to hold 11610-11621 range for upmove to continue towards 11710/11760. 11704 done.Now bulls need to move above 11710 for a move back to 11760/11810. Bears will get active below 11650 for a move back to 11610/11550.As per time cycle good move should be seen in next 2 days. Bank Nifty bounce from time cycle low of 29700
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:30/11:25/12:59 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.54 core with addition of 0.41 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11537.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.40 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.67 lakh , PCR @0.88
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 22.6 Lakh, resistance at 11800 followed by 11900 .11000-11800 CE liquidated 6.7 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11600-11800. FII bought 20.6 K CE and 2.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 19 K CE and 32.3 K CE were shorted by them
- 11500 PE OI@29 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11400 . 11000-11600 PE added 4.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11300-11400 PE.FII bought 10.2 K PE and 7.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 88.5 K PE and 57.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 713 cores and DII’s bought 581 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.43 USD to INR forecast for next week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11715 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11703 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11715 Tgt 11737,11760 and 11800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11675 Tgt 11657,11625 and 116000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ