- FII’s bought 2.8 K contract of Index Future worth 303 cores 10.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 18 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.88. Build Good Trading Habits
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls will get active above 11678 for a move back to 11732/11786/11840. Bears will get 11610 for a move back to 11570/11512. Low made was 11661 so bulls protected 11610 and bulls once above 11678 did all our 1 target on upside. Beauty of gann analysis keep you ahead of the curve, Now Nifty bulls should hold 11740 for this up move to continue towards 11800/11856. Bears need to move below 11721 for a move back to 11666/11610. 29 April is important astro date so effect will be seen on 30. 11740 should be held else we will again see a correction below 11650Bank Nifty rally holding Gann Angle
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:31/12:04/2:38 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.95 core with addition of 3.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting Long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.32 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.05 lakh , PCR @0.84
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 12.6 Lakh, resistance at 11850 followed by 12000 .11000-11800 CE added 3.7 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11850-12000. FII bought 14.9 K CE and 1.4 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 4.2 K CE and 7.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@16.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11600 . 11000-11600 PE added 4.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11500-11600 .FII bought 20.3 K PE and 13.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 17.1 K PE and 13.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 70 cores and DII’s bought 920 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.01 USD to INR forecast for next week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11774 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11793 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11766 Tgt 11780,11806 and 11834 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11721 Tgt 11700,11666 and 11640 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ