- FII’s bought 3.1 K contract of Index Future worth 441 cores 12.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 21.9 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.24. Build Good Trading Habits
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty was in no trade zone and tomorrow being an important time cycle date and also near gann angle support so good can be seen again, We got the big move as per expectation above 11610 and did 2 target on upside. Bulls saw the effect of time cycle as shown in below video, Now need to hold 11682-11690 range for upmove to continue towards 11785/11850. Bears will get active below 11666 for a move back to 11610/11570. Bank Nifty fall 500 point as Mercury Change Sign
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:50/12:24/2:13 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty Mat Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.20 core with addition of 42 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting Long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11537,closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 14.23 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.46 lakh , PCR @0.85
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 27.1 Lakh, resistance at 11750 followed by 11800 .11000-11800 CE liquidated 6.2 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11600-11800. FII bought 2.7 K CE and 3.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 161 K CE and 83 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11600 PE OI@27.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11650 followed by 11600 . 11000-11600 PE added 21 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11400-11500 .FII bought 2.6 K PE and 6.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 141 K PE and 69 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 974 cores and DII’s sold 657 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.87 USD to INR forecast for next week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11645 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11703 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11733 Tgt 11760,11781 and 11834 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11700 Tgt 11672,11650 and 11618 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry : 11870.45
Lower End of Expiry : 11581.85
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ