Buy above 258.5 Tgt 260,263 and 266 SL 257
Sell below 256 Tgt 253,250 and 247 SL 257.5
Buy above 137 Tgt 138,139.5 and 141 SL 136
Sell below 135 Tgt 133.5,132 and 131 SL 136
Buy above 1220 Tgt 1230,1241 and 1252 SL 1210
Sell below 1205 Tgt 1196,1188 and 1179 SL 1212
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for March Month, Intraday Profit of 3.60 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.74 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ