- FII’s bought 23.3 K contract of Index Future worth 1822 cores 18.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.3 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 14.6 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.42. How Your Mind Play during Whipsaw in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis We have seen effect of time cycle we have rallied almost 300 points in 2 trading sessions, Now Bulls need to hold 11230-11240 which is a major support zone for a move back to 11376/11400. High made was 11352 now waiting for target of 11376/11449 till we can holding 11250-11270. Bearish below 11230 for a move back to 11156/11100.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:55/1:53 Bank Nifty rallies 1100 point as per Gann Time Cycle
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.80 core with addition of 11.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10868 closed above it,rallied 350 points
- 11400 CE is having Highest OI at 22.7 Lakh, resistance at 11400 followed by 11500 .10800-11500 CE liquidated 5.8 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11300-11400. FII bought 20.2 K CE and 17.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 18.3 K CE and 17.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@ 39.8 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11200 followed by 11000 . 10500-11000 PE added 10.8 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11000-11100 PE.FII bought 26.7 K PE and 43.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 57.2 K PE and 20.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 13.14 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.26 lakh , PCR @0.81
- FII’s bought 2722 cores and DII’s sold 1508 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.53 DOLLAR TO RUPEE – USD TO INR FORECAST
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11346 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11085 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11352 Tgt 11368,11390 and 11422 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11310 Tgt 11290,11276 and 11250 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End Of Expiry: 11432
Lower End of Expiry: 11250
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ