- FII’s bought 2.5 K contract of Index Future worth 169 cores 653 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 3.1 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 3.8 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.05. When You fail as a trader
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls will rally above 10821 for a move back to 10865/10890/10931. Low made was 10823 and high made was 10877 so NIfty bulls held on to 10821 and continue to rally and waiting for next target of 10890/10939/10985/11035.Nifty has been trading in range bound from last 26 week as per gann after 26 week we tend to see big move so high (10939)and low (10730) of last week are very important. Bears will get active below 10785 for a move back to 10730/10666/10610.Bulls will rally above 19890 for a move back to 10939/10985/11035.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:35/2:27 Bank Nifty rallies from Gann Angle Support
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.42 core with liquidation of 0.13 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10868 closed above it,Low made 10870 and rallied 50 points as of now.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 18.8 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 3.7 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-10900. FII bought 14.8 K CE and 2.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 59.8 K CE and 55.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10700 PE OI@ 25.3 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10600 . 10500-11000 PE added 9.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10600 PE.FII bought 21.4 K PE and 6.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 135 K PE and 116 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.05 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.31 lakh , PCR @0.92
- FII’s bought 198 cores and DII’s bought 117 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.91 USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10901 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10884 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10890 Tgt 10910,10931 and 10955 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10830 Tgt 10810,10785 and 10750 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh