Buy above 1454 Tgt 1463,1475 and 1489 SL 1444
Sell below 1435 Tgt 1426,1410 and 1390 SL 1444
Buy above 86.2 Tgt 87.1,88.2 and 89 SL 85.3
Sell below 85.1 Tgt 84.4,83.4 and 82 SL 85.5
Buy above 1006 Tgt 1016,1026 and 1040 SL 998
Sell below 992 Tgt 985,977 and 969 SL 999
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 3.60 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.74 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ