- FII’s sold 6 K contract of Index Future worth 472 cores 8 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 2 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 10.1 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.93. When You fail as a trader
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Range of 10570-10585 is very important demand zone as i have discussed on Twitter on 15 Feb. Bulls will become active again at 10760 for a move towards 10791/10843/10890. 10791 also done.Now till we are holding 10750 bulls can rally towards 10850/10900. Bears will get active below 10721 for a move back to 10666/10620. 25 Feb is important time cycle date so effect will be seen today or Monday.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:15/2:27 Bank Nifty Weekly Expiry Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.09 core with liquidation of 7.8 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 41.1 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 10900 .10400-11000 CE added 0.71 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-10900. FII sold 11.6 K CE and 9.2 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 192 K CE and 136 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10700 PE OI@ 35.3 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE added 21 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10600 PE. FII sold 29 K PE and 13.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 151 K PE and 129 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 15.1 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.14 lakh , PCR @0.82
- FII’s bought 55 cores and DII’s bought 202 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.25 USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10787 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10857 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10800 Tgt 10821,10850 and 10877 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10765 Tgt 10740,10721 and 10700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh