- FII’s bought 5 K contract of Index Future worth 456 cores 9.4 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 4.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.7 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.92. When You fail as a trader
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bears will become active below 10800 for a move back to 10721/10666. Bulls will rally above 10890 for a move towards 10933/10985/11035. Levels mentioned on Twitter worked fine today both on upside and downside.As we have expiry tomorrow Bulls will rally above 10821 for a move back to 10877/10931. Bears will get active below 10720 for a move back to 10666/10610.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:31/2:12 Bank Nifty Feb Expiry Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.06 core with addition of 25 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 49 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 13 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-10900. FII bought 4.3 K CE and 1.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 73.2 K CE and 38.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10800 PE OI@ 20 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10700 followed by 10650 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 19 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10600 PE. FII bought 29.5 K PE and 22.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 7.7 K PE and 8.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 14.77 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh , PCR @1.10
- FII’s bought 423 cores and DII’s bought 61.81 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.22 USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10835 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10851 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10821 Tgt 10850,10877 and 10900 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10800 Tgt 10785,10750 and 10721 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:10915
Lower End of Expiry:10697
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh