- FII’s bought 11.7 K contract of Index Future worth 774 cores 5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.7 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.6 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.92 Learn How to Pull the Trigger on a Trade
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls will become active above 10680 for a move back to 10721/10777/10821. Bears will become active below 10611 for a move back to 10575/10512. High made was 10722 so we did 1 target on upside before tanking almost 100 points from 10721. Bears for active below 10610 but failed to do target of 10575 as low made was 10585. Range of 10570-10585 is very important demand zone as i have discussed on Twitter on 15 Feb. Fresh Short should be taken below 10575 for a move towards 10512/10470. Long shall be taken above 10666 for a move towards 10721/10777.
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:30/2:31. Bank Nifty Bulls continue to face resistance at 27000
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.19 core with addition of 1.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed below it
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 41.4 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 10900 .10400-11000 CE added 7 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-10900. FII sold 999 CE and 961 CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 30.5 K CE and 16.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10700 PE OI@ 24.7 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 8.1 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10600 PE. FII sold 6.2 K PE and 4.4 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 26.8 K PE and 20.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.68 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.35 lakh , PCR @0.90
- FII’s sold 813 cores and DII’s bought 1163 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.34 USD INR Weekly Forecast as per Gann
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10683 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10873 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10666 Tgt 10690,10721 and 10755 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10610 Tgt 10585,10555 and 10520 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh