- Sad and pained to hear about the dastardly attack on our brave CRPF men in Pulwama in which 44 our jawans have been martyred . I pray for a quick and speedy recovery of those injured in the attack.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bears will have upperhand till we are below 27000 and can move towards 26784/26666. Bulls will get active above 27000 for a move back to 27100/27225/27360. Low made today was 26818 and we saw a bounce back from gann angle as shown in below chart,Bulls will get active above 27000 for a move back to 27100/27225/27360. Bears will get active below 26800 for a move back to 26666/26500.
- Intraday time for reversal can be at 10:54/12/1:54. Learn How to Pull the Trigger on a Trade
- Bank Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 14.5 lakh with liquidation of 1.9 Lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting short positions were closed today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @26934 closed above it.
- 27500 CE is having highest OI @5.5 Lakh resistance at 27300 followed 27500. 26000-28000 CE added 0.80 Lakh in OI so bears added position in the zone of 27100-27300.
- 27000 PE is having highest OI @6.6 Lakh, strong support at 26800 followed by 26500.26000-28000 PE liquidated 0.33 Lakh OI so bulls making strong support in the range of 26800-26600.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 27025 For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 27260 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 27010 Tgt 27070,27150 and 27225 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 26910 Tgt 26850,26750 and 26610 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586