Buy above 243 Tgt 247,252 and 257 SL 239
Sell below 235 Tgt 231,228 and 225 SL 239
Buy above 1108 Tgt 1118,1128 and 1138 SL 1101
Sell below 1096 Tgt 1089,1082 and 1075 SL 1103
Buy above 74 Tgt 75,76 and 77 SL 73
Sell below 71.5 Tgt 70.5,69 and 67 SL 72.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Dec Month, Intraday Profit of 3.19 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586