- FII’s sold 13.1 K contract of Index Future worth 989 cores 409 Long contract were added by FII’s and 13.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.9K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.87 . How To NOT Blow Up Your Trading Account
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Today’s High and Low are Important Break of any side can give easily 75-100 points, Bearish below 10733 for a move back to 10666/10610. Bullish above 10816 for a move back to 10870/10923. High made today was 10808 so bulls were not able to close above 10816, Bears became active below 10733 but low made was 10692 failed to do our target of 10666 and we closed above 10733. Bullish above 10777 for a move back to 10816/10870/10923. Bearish below 10721 for a move back to 10685/10630. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:29/12:03/1:29. Tomorrow’s Movement Prediction Forecast Nifty Bank
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.47 core with addition of 1.96 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 49.2 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 14.6 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000. FII bought 1.9 K CE and 2.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 109 K CE and 71.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@ 38.3 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 1.2 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 16.2 K PE and 12.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 35.9 K PE and 26.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.04 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1 lakh , PCR @0.82
- FII’s sold 732 cores and DII’s bought 527 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.93. USD INR Weekly Forecast for 14-18 Jan
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10756 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10838 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10750 Tgt 10777,10800 and 10830 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10721 Tgt 10700,10683 and 10650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh