- FII’s sold 8.4 K contract of Index Future worth 539 cores 2.2 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 6.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.9 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.93 . How To NOT Blow Up Your Trading Account
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bears will get active below 10750 for a move back to 10700/10666/10610. Nifty formed inside day pattern also 12 Jan is important Astro Date suggesting big move round the corner.Bull will become active till we are holding 10800 for a move towards 10870/10923. Bearish below 10750 for a move back to 10700/10666/10610. Nifty opened above 10800 quickly came down below 10816 traders who used twitter level would have made some money.Positional Short below 10750 were stopped out . Today’s High and Low are Important Break of any side can give easily 75-100 points, Bearish below 10733 for a move back to 10666/10610. Bullish above 10816 for a move back to 10870/10923. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:14/11:52/2:48. NIFTY BANK Trend Technical Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.45 core with liquidation of 4.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 46.9 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 12 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000. FII bought 7.6 K CE and 6 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 128 K CE and 89.1 K CE were shorted covered by them.
- 10500 PE OI@ 38.9 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 8.5 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII bought 12.5 K PE and 7.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 36.5 K PE and 54.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.03 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.24 lakh , PCR @0.86
- FII’s sold 687 cores and DII’s bought 123 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.41 . USD INR Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10823 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10845 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10816 Tgt 10851,10870 and 10890 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10777 Tgt 10740,10710 and 10685 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh