- FII’s bought 4.5 K contract of Index Future worth 428 cores 6.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.8 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.96 . How To NOT Blow Up Your Trading Account
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 10870 and bulls were able to close above Supply zone of 10838,suggesting we heading towards 10882 /10933.Bears will get active below 10750 for a move back to 10700/10666/10610. Nifty formed inside day pattern also 12 Jan is important Astro Date suggesting big move round the corner.Bull will become active till we are holding 10800 for a move towards 10870/10923. Bearish below 10750 for a move back to 10700/10666/10610.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:339/2:33. Bank Nifty rallies 500 points above 27225 ,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.50 core with liquidation of 2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10788 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 40.9 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 0.96 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000. FII bought 288 CE and 81 CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 124 K CE and 96 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] 41.5 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE added 11.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10800 PE. FII sold 4.6 K PE and 1.3 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 295 K PE and 214 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 16.55 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.95 lakh , PCR @0.80
- FII’s sold 344 cores and DII’s bought 10 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.39 . USD INR Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10863 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10848 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10830 Tgt 10851,10870 and 10890 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10794 Tgt 10770,10750 and 10730 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh