- FII’s bought 32.5 K contract of Index Future worth 2395 cores 17.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 15.1 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.2 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.90 .Is Your Trading Brain Not letting you Succeed in Trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls need close above 10800 for a move back to 10882/10941/11000,Bears will get active below 10656 for a move back to 10610/10555. Nifty Bulls failed to close above 10800 and formed a doji on time cycle date suggesting break of today high or low can easily give 75-100 points. Bears will get active below 10743 for a move towards 10700/10656. Bulls will get active above 10816 for a move towards 10882/10941 .Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:29/1:52. Bank Nifty forms DOJI on Time Cycle Date,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.15 core with addition of 0.35 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 49.4 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10000-10600 CE added 1.2 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10800-11000. FII sold 10.4 K CE and 1.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 145 K CE and 119 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE OI@ 39.3 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10200-11000 PE added 15 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 10.3 K PE and 24.4 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 262 K PE and 176 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 18.23 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.4 lakh , PCR @0.93
- FII’s bought 675 cores and DII’s sold 51 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.68 Indian Rupee Shows a perfect bounce from Gann Angle
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10828 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10759. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10816 Tgt 10841,10860 and 10883 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10777 Tgt 10750,10721 and 10700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh