- FII’s sold 5.5 K contract of Index Future worth 635 cores ,12.2 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 583 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.5 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.81. Stock Market and State Elections Part -II
- As Discussed in Last Analysis RBI Governor Resigned price know about the news well in advance as we closed below 10590 and mostly will do the target of 10410 tomorrow opening,Below 10370 next important support are at 10333/10250/10200/10100. Bullish above 10500 for a move back to 10570/10610/10666. We did a perfect move from 1 gann angle to another also Intraday Levels mentioned on Twitter must have helped trader in riding the full move we did today. Bullish above 10570 for a move towards 10630/10712/10777.Bearish below 10512 for a move back to 10485/10410/10370 .Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:46/2:04. How Bank Nifty Will react to BJP Loss in State Election
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.12 core with liquidation of 4.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed below it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 49.8 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10800 .10000-10600 CE added 16.1 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10600. FII bought 20.2 K CE and 11 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 80.7 K CE and 63.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10200 PE OI@ 49.2 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10000 . 10000-10700 PE added 16 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 23.6 K PE and 31.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 188 K PE and 107 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 12.19 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.4 lakh , PCR @0.90
- FII’s sold 2421 cores and DII’s bought 2255 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.85 Indian Rupee Shows a perfect bounce from Gann Angle
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10489 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10757. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10570 Tgt 10590,10610 and 10632 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10512 Tgt 10485,10455 and 10425 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh