Close above 96 Target 99/102
Buy above 95.2 Tgt 96,97 and 98 SL 94.1
Sell below 93.8 Tgt 93.1,92 and 91 SL 94.5
Close above 257 Target 266/273
Buy above 257 Tgt 262,266 and 271 SL 254
Sell below 252 Tgt 249,245 and 241 SL 255
Close above 359 Target 366/376/385
Buy above 359 Tgt 363,367 and 373 SL 355
Sell below 352 Tgt 348,344 and 339 SL 356
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586