Close Above 755 Target 784
Buy above 753 Tgt 760,767 and 777 SL 749
Sell below 744 Tgt 739,735 and 729 SL 749
Close below 574 Target 555
Buy above 581 Tgt 585,590 and 586 SL 577
Sell below 574 Tgt 570,565 and 560 SL 578
Close below 600 Target 585/570
Buy above 611 Tgt 616,621 and 627 SL 607
Sell below 603 Tgt 595,589 and 583 SL 607
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586