- FII’s sold 11.2 K contract of Index Future worth 704 cores ,10.7 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 484 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 10 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.73. Stress Relieving Exercise for Traders
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bear got stopped out, and bulls did rally above 10600 and waiting for target of 10666/10712 as we also did price time squaring today . As today was important time cycle date so till we are holding 10489 bulls will have upper hand for the week. 10666 done now waiting for the target for 10730/10800. Bearish below 10592 for a move towards 10530/10470.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 09:50/2:43. Bank Nifty EOD Analysis for 28 Nov
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.82 core with liquidation of 4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it and rallied 400 points
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at26.3 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10800 .10200-10900 CE liquidated 19 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10600-10800. FII sold 14.2 K CE and 9 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 20.6 K CE and 15.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@38.3 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10000-10700 PE added 13Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII sold 9.2 K PE and 4.2 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 68.8 K PE and 42.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 9.99 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh , PCR @0.99
- FII’s bought 811 cores and DII’s bought 31 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.77 USD INR Crashes as Price Time Meets,Weekly Forecast
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10639 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10503. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10700 Tgt 10720,10757 and 10800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10650 Tgt 10630,10610 and 10570 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh