- FII’s bought 7.1 K contract of Index Future worth 647 cores ,10.7 Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.6 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.61. Time Cycle Stock Scanner for 11-16 Nov
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty bulls went above 10570 but failed to close above it but did not trigger shorts as close was above 10500, Today we will see a gap up opening and bulls need to close above 10600 for the up move to continue towards 10666/10712. else we can see a fall back to 10500.Bearish only on close below 10470 for a move back to 10410/10370. Nifty has been consolidating near gann angle and 13 Nov being an important time cycle date suggest we can see a good move as traders will return after Diwali Holidays. Bullish above 10610 for a move towards 10666/10712 Bearish below 10470 for a move back to 10410/10370.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:24/2:40. Bank Nifty Ready for Big Move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.37 core with addition of 0.98 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it and rallied 400 points
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 26 Lakh, resistance at 10650 followed by 10700 .10200-10900 CE added 2.2 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII bought 11.3 K CE and 1.7 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 61.5 K CE and 63.1 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE OI@22.8 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10000-10700 PE added 3.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10300-10400 PE. FII sold 2.9 K PE and 18.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 142 K PE and 111 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 4.15 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.20 lakh , PCR @0.99
- FII’s bought 614 cores and DII’s sold 337 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 72.50 Currency Technical: USD INR Weekly Analysis for 05 Nov-09 Nov
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10611 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10367. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10610 Tgt 10633,10666 and 10700 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10540 Tgt 10510,10470 and 10430 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh