- FII’s bought 29.1 K contract of Index Future worth 1600 cores ,1.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 27.3 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 25.4 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.73. Quiz Time: Are you Professional trader
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made was 10562 near our target of 10555 so we were able to capture a 120 points move and now we are near gann angle support as show in below chart , Above 10621 bulls will have upper hand towards 10669/10712/10750. Bearish below 10555 for a move back to 10512/10470/10410. Bulls got whipsawed but Bearish target done low made was 10512 and again closed near the gann angle, As we have discussed in weekly analysis 19 was important time cycle date and we made top for the week on that day and now 24 another imp date effect will be seen on Monday. Bulls need a close above 10600 for the upmove to continue towards 10666/10712. Bearish below 10512 for a move back to 10470/10410.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:05/2:30. Bank Nifty EOD Analysis for 26 Nov
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.28 core with liquidation of 5.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it and rallied 400 points
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 38 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10800 .10200-10900 CE added 10 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII sold 16.2 K CE and 953shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 106 K CE and 78.9 K
- shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10000-10700 PE liquidated 12 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 7.9 K PE and 3.1 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 249 K PE and 194 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 16.3 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.16 lakh , PCR @0.88
- FII’s bought 446 cores and DII’s bought 49 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.70 Currency Technical: USD INR Weekly Analysis for 05 Nov-09 Nov
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10584 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10492 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10535 Tgt 10555,10580 and 10610 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10500 Tgt 10475,10450 and 10410 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh