Close above 7200 Target 7344/7396
Buy above 7200 Tgt 7250,7300 and 7344 SL 7160
Sell below 7144 Tgt 7100,7050 and 6970 SL 7180
Close below 712 Target 730/764
Buy above 712 Tgt 720,730 and 744 SL 705
Sell below 700 Tgt 692,685 and 677 SL 705
Close above 295 Target 311
Buy above 295 Tgt 299,303 and 307 SL 291
Sell below 288 Tgt 284,281 and 277 SL 290
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586