- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bank Nifty has been consolidating near gann angle and 13 Nov being an important time cycle date suggest we can see a good move as traders will return after Diwali Holidays. Bullish above 25800 for a move towards 25920/26059. Bearish below 25600 for a move back to 25488/25344/25250. High made was 25907 near our target of 25920 Low made was 25488 near our target of 25488, now 13 Nov imp date so below 25488 we can continue fall towards 25344/25250. Bullish above 25650 for a move back to 25800/25920. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:27/2:12. Time Cycle Stock Scanner for 11-16 Nov
- Bank Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 12.9 lakh with liquidation of 2 Lakh, with decrease in Cost of Carry suggesting short positions were added today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @25131 rollover closed above it rallied 800 points .
- 26000 CE is having highest OI @7.2 Lakh resistance at 26000 followed 26300. 24000-27000 CE added 0.59 Lakh in OI so bears added in range 26000-26500 CE.
- 25000 PE is having highest OI @8.8 Lakh, strong support at 25000 followed by 24800.24000-26000 PE added 0.41 lakh OI so bulls continue to add in range of 25000-25300.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 25748 For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 25314 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 25570 Tgt 25650,25777 and 25860 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 25420 Tgt 25344,25250 and 25100(Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh