- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made was 25534 so bulls did not let bears break 25500,closed above 25730 as yesterday important time cycle date break of 25800 can see up move of 200-300 point easily and break of 25500 can see move of 200-300 points and also we are seeing 2 gann angle meeting suggesting “Squaring of Space” so big move round the corner. As close above 25730 waiting for 25850/25930/260064. Bearish below 25500 for a move back to 25250/25100. High made was 25860 so we did our target of 25850 but failed to close above 25800 or below 25500. As we have holiday tomorrow so stick to same plan Bullish above 25800 for a move towards 25920/26059. Bearish below 25500 for a move back to 25250/25100. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 6:38.Nifty Movement on Muhurat Trading Day
- Bank Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 13.8 lakh with liquidation of 3 Lakh, with increase in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were added today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @25131 rollover closed above it rallied 800 points .
- 26000 CE is having highest OI @6.12 Lakh resistance at 26000 followed 26300. 24000-27000 CE added 0.003 Lakh in OI so bears added in range 26000-26500 CE.
- 25000 PE is having highest OI @8.8 Lakh, strong support at 25000 followed by 24800.24000-26000 PE added 0.08 lakh OI so bulls continue to add in range of 24800-25000.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 25797 For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 25213 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 25700 Tgt 25785,25850 and 26000 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 25555 Tgt 25480,25400 and 25300(Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh