- FII’s bought 7.9 K contract of Index Future worth 528 cores ,2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.9 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 3.9 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.92. How Ordinary People Became Millionaire Traders
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Nifty needs to close above 10310 for a move back to 10370/10410. Bearish below 10170 for a move towards 10130/10090/10030. Be cautious in last 1 hour of trading tomorrow. 14 Oct is very important Astrological date affect will be seen either tomorrow or Monday. How time cycle work as we have mentioned 09 Oct Analysis High and low will be very crucial High made was made 10397 Nifty on 12 Oct as soon as 10397 was broken rallied almost 100 points, Time should always be given the first priority Nifty opened with a huge gap and closed above 10450 suggesting we can continue up move towards 10530/10570. Bulls need a close above 10600 for this downtrend to get over else,which is a major supply zone still sell on rise market.Nifty Bears will get active below 10400 for a downfall towards 10341/10289/10250.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:18/12:55/2:39. Bank Nifty Bulls rallies 500 points on break of time cycle high,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.92 core with liquidation of 4.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11075 closed below it.
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 27.4 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10200-11000 CE liquidated 22.5 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10500-10600. FII bought 17.6 K CE and 10.7 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 23.4 K CE and 2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10200 . 10000-10700 PE added 28 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 4.5 K PE and 14.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 100 K PE and 69.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 6.34 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.6 lakh , PCR @0.85
- FII’s sold 1322 cores and DII’s bought 1287 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.56
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10453 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10632 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10500 Tgt 10512,10535 and 10570 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10445 Tgt 10430,10410 and 10365 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh