Close above 777 Target 800
Buy above 777 Tgt 784,790 and 796 SL 772
Sell below 770 Tgt 765,759 and 753 SL 775
Close above 680 Target 701
Buy above 680 Tgt 685,691 and 697 SL 675
Sell below 672 Tgt 666,660 and 652 SL 676
Close above 82 Target 86/88
Buy above 82.2 Tgt 83,84 and 85 SL 80.9
Sell below 80 Tgt 79,78.2 and 77 SL 80.9
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586