Close above 256 Target 261/264
Buy above 256 Tgt 259,261 and 264 SL 254.5
Sell below 251 Tgt 249,246 and 243 SL 253
Close below 423 Target 410
Buy above 431 Tgt 434,438 and 441 SL 428
Sell below 423 Tgt 420,416 and 411 SL 426
Close below 758 Target 732/723
Buy above 766 Tgt 771,777 and 785 SL 761
Sell below 758 Tgt 752,746 and 740 SL 762
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586