- FII’s sold 16.9 K contract of Index Future worth 1143 cores ,10.6 KLong contract were covered by FII’s and 6.3 K K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 4.2 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.92. Understanding Stock Market Crash
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 10482 so we got 72 points rally above 10410. Bulls need a close above 10482 for a move back to 10530/10570/10610. Bearish below 10410 for a move back to 10370/10333/10270. As market opened with gap down we updated our analysis on twitter during market hours we were able to capture some good moves both on upside and downside. Now Nifty needs to close above 10310 for a move back to 10370/10410. Bearish below 10170 for a move towards 10130/10090/10030. Be cautious in last 1 hour of trading tomorrow. 14 Oct is very important Astrological date affect will be seen either tomorrow or Monday.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:25/1:32/2:39. Bank Nifty Bulls rallies 500 points on break of time cycle high,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.97 core with liquidation of 0.38 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11075 closed below it.
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 35.2 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10200-11000 CE added 40 lakh in OI so bears added aggressive position in range of 10500-10600. FII bought 8.4 K CE and 20.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 59K CE and 46.1 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10200 . 10000-10500 PE liquidated 20 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII sold 7.9 K PE and 12.8 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 46.1 K PE and 126 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 19.9 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.6 lakh , PCR @0.89
- FII’s sold 2869 cores and DII’s bought 1888 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 74.11.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10244 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10649 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10250 Tgt 10280,10330 and 10370 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10200 Tgt 10170,10140 and 10090 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh