- FII’s bought 8.1 K contract of Index Future worth 613 cores ,18.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 25.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 44.3 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.54. DivA Software for Fundamental Analysis for All Companies of BSE and NSE
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty Low made today was 10102 and today being an Important trend change date.We can do Price Time Squaring. Any new shorts should be taken below 10088 only for a target of 10000/9930. Longs above 10210 for a move back to 10250/10310.Nifty opened with gap up and again traded in volatile range. We updated analysis on twitter and it worked in the range. As we have expiry tomorrow Bullish above 10225 for a move back to 10300/10323. Bears need to break 10190 for fresh down move to happen towards 10150/10100/10030.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:39/1:14/3. Bank Nifty Sep Expiry Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.66 core with addition of 58.8 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11075 closed below it.
- 10300 CE is having Highest OI at 28.4 Lakh, resistance at 10250 followed by 10300 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 5 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10300-10400. FII bought 9.2 K CE and 3.2 K CE were added by them. Retail sold 28.9 K CE and 5.2 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE OI@42.6 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10700 PE added 13 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10200-10100 PE. FII sold 9.9 K PE and 17.4 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 37.6 K PE and 28.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 13.33 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.51 lakh , PCR @0.88
- FII’s sold 2046 cores and DII’s bought 1873 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.15 USD INR Weekly Forecast for 15-19 Oct
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10194 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10217 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10225 Tgt 10250,10270 and 10300 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10190 Tgt 10160,10135 and 10100 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:10325
Lower End of Expiry:10123
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh