- FII’s bought 6.5 K contract of Index Future worth 524 cores ,23 Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.5 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 6.5 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.51. DivA Software for Fundamental Analysis for All Companies of BSE and NSE
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls need to break 10410 for frewh up move towards 10470/10512. Bearish below 10245 for a move back to 10190/10130/10090 Nifty opened with gap up made high of 10408 unable to break our level of 10410 and got sold off again. As tomorrow is very crucial time cycle date and Bears closed below 10250 so we need to see fresh down move to happen towards 10204/10138/10090. Bullish above 10300 for a move back to 10368/10410/10470.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:28/2:59.Bank Nifty EOD Analysis as we approach Crucial Time Cycle Date
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.71 core with liquidation of 23.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were covered today, NF Rollover cost @11075 closed below it.
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 41.8 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10200-11000 CE added 6.2 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10600. FII bought 7.1 K CE and 2.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 18.6 K CE and 6.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10200 PE OI@34.6 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10100 . 10000-10700 PE added 12 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10200-10100 PE. FII bought 20.7 K PE and 14 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 18.6 K PE and 32.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 8.71 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.83 lakh , PCR @0.92
- FII’s sold 511 cores and DII’s bought 303 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.55 USD INR Weekly Forecast for 15-19 Oct
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10302 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10573 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10270 Tgt 10292,10323 and 10360 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10210 Tgt 10180,10140 and 10110 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh