- FII’s bought 12.1 K contract of Index Future worth 1076 cores ,3.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.5 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 4.8 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.50. DivA Software for Fundamental Analysis for All Companies of BSE and NSE
- As Discussed in Last Analysis As have been discussing 10600-10610 is important supply zone and close above it we can see rally to continue towards 10656/10730/10800. Bearish below 10510 for a move back to 10470/10410. Tomorrow another important time cycle date. Nifty opened with gap up but as soon as 10510 broken made low of 10435 nears our level, We have updated on Twitter also Nifty worked as per our expectation and reacted from gann angle. Time Analysis also helped us to gain upper hand. Now Bulls need to close above 10470 for a move back 10525/10570/10610. Bearish below 10400 for a move back to 10333/10250/10200/10138/10090. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:41/12:13/2:45. Bank Nifty does a perfect move from 25366-25700,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 2 core with liquidation of 3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11075 closed below it.
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 38.5 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10200-11000 CE added 36 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10500-10600. FII sold 13 K CE and 6.9 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 3.8 K CE and 24.9 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10400 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10300 . 10000-10700 PE liquidated 14 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII sold 7.1 K PE and 16.3 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 157 K PE and 109 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 20.89 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.22 lakh , PCR @0.89
- FII’s bought 140 cores and DII’s sold 343 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.60 USD INR Weekly Forecast for 15-19 Oct
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10565 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10611 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10470 Tgt 10500,10525 and 10555 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10400 Tgt 10360,10320 and 10270 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh