Close above 816 Target 843/864
Buy above 811 Tgt 816,826 and 843 SL 803
Sell below 796 Tgt 789,780 and 770 SL 803
Close below 323 Target 311/299
Buy above 331 Tgt 334,338 and 344 SL 329
Sell below 327 Tgt 324,318 and 313 SL 330
Close below 508 Target 499/488
Buy above 513 Tgt 519,525 and 533 SL 509
Sell below 508 Tgt 501,495 and 488 SL 511
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586